APOS Migrator for Crystal Reports 2011 / 2013 -
BI 4.x Upgrade Resources
Crystal Reports 2011 / 2013 bulk conversion to Crystal Reports BI 4 - Released
With the release of SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.x, Crystal Reports remains the pixel perfect reporting standard. Its comprehensive SDK, and its security and embeddability make it ideal for distributing information to a wide variety of users across the enterprise.
The APOS Migrator for Crystal Reports 2011 and 2013 allows you to scan your system for objects in SAP Crystal Reports 2011 and 2013, select them, specify new database connections in bulk, and convert them in bulk to objects in SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise. The Migrator also gives you the option to replace the existing report, rename the new reports, or move the new reports to a different folder.
Migrating Crystal Reports
Like other APOS Migration Accelerator products, the APOS Migrator for Crystal Reports 2011/2013 allows migration planners and administrators to automate time-intensive and labor-intensive migration tasks, removing uncertainties from the migration planning process, and liberating resources to tackle higher-ROI tasks.
There are many good reasons to migrate your Crystal Reports, such as to:
- Take advantage of the BI 4 platform's 64-bit architecture
- Gain better, easier access to information via the newly designed semantic layer and multisource UNX universes
- Embed quality information displays in web applications
- Interoperate with SAP BusinessObjects Analysis (OLAP, Microsoft Office)
- Embrace the future of BI within your enterprise
The APOS Migrator for Crystal Reports 2011/2013 lets you:
- Search your system for Crystal Reports 2011/2013 objects
- Select reports by numerous criteria, such as name, location, object IDs, owner, object type, create/modify date, data source, and date range
- Convert Crystal Reports 2011/2013 to Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- Set report properties in bulk
- Export report properties