Q & A on SAP BI 4.2: What's Happening with SAP's BI Products,
and What Does It Mean for You?
Live Q & A with SAP's Jayne Landry, Ty Miller, and Olivier Duvelleroy
When: Wednesday May 4, 11:30 am EDT / 3:30 pm GMT
View the Online Session ...
APOS is pleased to present this online live Q & A session in conjunction with SAP and SAPinsider. During this session, SAP Product experts will explore how SAP BI 4.2 can enrich the experiences of both users and information consumers.
SAP BI 4.2 continues the application of SAP's convergence and interoperability strategy, but the bottom line for most organizations is whether that strategy will improve the interoperability of their BI teams and make it easier for them to fulfill the promise of BI within their respective organizations. BI teams need to make BI tool choices, and any confusion about the core capabilities and strengths of these BI tools could turn convergence into collision.
The SAP expert panel will include:
- Jayne Landry - Global VP & GM, Business Intelligence, SAP
- Ty Miller - Senior Director of Solution Management for Enterprise Business Intelligence, SAP
- Olivier Duvelleroy - Senior Director, Solution Management, Business Intelligence, SAP
- Alexander Peter - Product Manager, SAP
- David Stocker - Senior Product Manager, SAP
- Grégory Botticchio - Product Manager, SAP
- Adrian Westmoreland - Product Manager, SAP
This online interactive Q & A session will give you the opportunity to pose your questions directly to these SAP experts, learn what's new in BI 4.2, and explore the boundaries and synergies of the SAP BI 4.2 BI tool set.
- How does the established SAP BI reporting platform contribute to the convergence of the BI tool set?
- How do new features in Lumira, Design Studio, Web Intelligence and Analysis for Office improve the user experience and support the convergence mission?
- What are the key current and future advancements for SAP HANA/BW focused organizations?
- What are the key current and future advancements for data agnostic organizations?
Even if you can’t join in live, be sure to register so that you will receive the transc ript of this informative session, and be sure to pass this invitation along to your colleagues.
View the Online Session...